Managing staff effectively while creating and maintaining a good working environment are important factors to increasing productivity and profitability and reducing staff turnover.
Purdy Fitzgerald provides practical and commercial advice to assist you in achieving these aims.
We undertake the following work:
- Drafting and advising on contracts of employment, directors’ service agreements and consultancy/sub-contractors’ agreements
- Establishing share option schemes and other employee benefit schemes
- Preparing of and advising on disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Preparing/reviewing employee handbooks
- Advising on termination of employment, including disciplinary hearings and redundancy
- Drafting and advising on post-termination restrictive covenants
- Handling unfair dismissals
- Handling claims of discrimination by employees and drafting and/or advising on equal opportunities policies
- Handling equal pay claims
- Advising on and drafting ’family friendly’ policies such as maternity and paternity leave, parental leave and flexible working time
- Advising on the impact of transfer of undertakings regulations on business transfers
- Representing clients at all tribunals and courts
- Negotiating and advising on employment contracts on behalf of senior executives
Purdy Fitzgerald is also able to provide training. We offer a range of seminars and workshops to suit your needs, covering all aspects of employment law. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements with you.