Purdy FitzGerald can tailor its On-Call Client Service to suit your organisation’s needs which will effectively provide ongoing advice on all Employment Law and HR matters for a fixed monthly fee dependant on the number of employees you have.
We will provide you with an indemnity towards all advice and representation, should matters proceed to the Employment Appeals Tribunal, Labour Court, Labour Relation Commission, Rights Commissioner, Equality Tribunal etc. The benefits of this service are that, rather than being fixed with large once off legal bills, you can avail of ongoing Employment Law advice along with other advices fully catered for within the fixed monthly charge which allows clients to budget annually at a fixed cost for all their Employment Law needs.
Full service details:
- Ongoing advice on all employment Law issues with immediate access to a Practising Solicitor in respect of employment Law and HR advice. This includes all meetings that may be necessary
- Unlimited telephone consultations/meetings per annum
- Ongoing assessment of terms and conditions of employment and resulting advices including, all employment related forms, company handbook and statement of main terms and conditions of employment
- Updating of HR service documentation as a result of changes in contractual relationships and/or legislation
- Free own legal costs arising out of unlimited claims coming before the Workplace Relations Commission, Labour Court and District Court. (Outlay is not included in this. This is normally small and includes travel expenses and misc items such as photocopying, etc.)
- Reduced legal costs payable in respect of Clients own costs arising from claims in Circuit & High Courts
- Regular employment law updates as they arise
- Customised company HR Policy Handbook
- Sample contract clauses and over 30 sample HR forms for you to tailor to your needs.